PDA

View Full Version : Trail issue in florence

Hooter
12-16-2009, 12:10 PM
State Corridor 2 that runs the RR grade through Florence has a section that has been closed by a local business owner. The County and Club are working on a re-route around this closed section. It is between the BP gas station and County Highway N. Until further notice, anyone caught on this section of trail will be arrested for trespassing. More details to follow

Hooter
12-17-2009, 08:38 AM
I am not ready to call out the name of the business and the owner, but I will say that he benefits from ATV's and snowmobiles and I can not believe he is shutting down the trail. Here is the latest update:

The Grade (State Corridor 2) is now barricaded from Woodward Ave. to the BP Gas Station on HWY 101 and US 2. When the County receives the permit from the state to use the Hwy 101 ditch, we will use Woodward Ave from junction 1 to Hwy 101 and then The ditch on 101 back to the grade behind BP. Going into town we will use Woodward Ave next to the VFW building. Until these permits are in place and the trails are signed, there is no legal way to get around this closed section!!

Hooter
12-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Here is the new trail / route around Florence. I am hoping for a more detailed map for next week.

Hooter
12-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Here is the updated map