Monticello Sno-Mobile Club Monticello Sno-Mobile Club

Thread: Please help Cal Cummings become North America's Top Snowmobiler

Default Please help Cal Cummings become North America's Top Snowmobiler

Hi everyone, my name is Cal Cummings and signed up and was selected to participate in a competition to find North Americaís Top Snowmobiler. The contest is being run by Snowtraxx magazine and Ski-Doo. If you know me, you have probably heard me talk about my love of snowmobiling. Read my bio and watch my video if you havenít. What I need is for you to help me win the competition. All you need to do is vote! Vote every day if you can, for the next two weeks. Just follow the link below, find my photo and click VOTE. You will be asked to enter the fields you see below. Thatís it. By voting you could also win some cool prizes.
    Please note - I am the only Wisconsin person in the competition.

Click here to go to the voting page. https://www.supertraxmag.com/nats/

Blog Entries

Clover You Got My Vote

Good-Luck, Cal!
    I watched your video, and gave you a vote!

It looked like you're a member of the Monticello Sno-Mobile Club,
    so I moved your post to the Monticello Sno-Mobile Club Forum.

Default North Ameica's Top Snowmobiler

Quote Originally Posted by fordcupcar View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Cal Cummings and signed up and was selected to participate in a competition to find North Americaís Top Snowmobiler. The contest is being run by Snowtraxx magazine and Ski-Doo. If you know me, you have probably heard me talk about my love of snowmobiling. Read my bio and watch my video if you havenít. What I need is for you to help me win the competition. All you need to do is vote! Vote every day if you can, for the next two weeks. Just follow the link below, find my photo and click VOTE. You will be asked to enter the fields you see below. Thatís it. By voting you could also win some cool prizes.
    Please note - I am the only Wisconsin person in the competition.

Click here to go to the voting page. https://www.supertraxmag.com/nats/
    Keep voting everyone. I am currently in 3rd place, but need your support to maintain my spot.
    Thanks for the help and remember every vote is a chance to win a prize.

Cal

Thread Information